Tell us what makes your relationship special and you could win amazing prizes, valued at R66 715!
What is your idea of the perfect honeymoon? Tintswalo Atlantic can make your romantic dreams come true. Perched on a pebbled beach below Chapman’s Peak Drive, this five-star luxury lodge enjoys the most magnificent panoramic sea views and access to Table Mountain’s natural beauty.
With 10 beautiful suites and a luxury two-bedroomed suite – all recentlyrefurbished – Tintswalo Atlantic presents all the luxuries of a world-class hotel with personalised service and attention to detail.
The FAIRLADY Couple of the Year will win:
- A relaxing three-night stay for two people, including breakfast and dinner – worth R30 000
- A Sterns gift card worth R13 000
- A Rotary His & Hers set valued at R11 900
- A Narciso Rodriguez perfume hamper worth R5 525
- Two Lipault suitcases valued at R6 290
The prize excludes all road and air transfers, beverages, gratuities and all other extras. The prize is valid for 12 months after the winners are announced and excludes peak seasons, school holidays and public holidays.
HOW TO ENTER
STEP 1 Write a light, informal essay of no more than 400 words, sharing your love story (how you met, how you got engaged) and all about your wedding day.
STEP 2 Upload two photographs, one full-length and the other a head-andshoulders close-up of the two of you.
STEP 3 You may be the winning couple featured in the next issue of FAIRLADY BRIDE or online.
CLOSING DATE: 31 March 2017
1. The closing date for entries is 31 March 2017. No late entries will be accepted. 2. Entries will only be accepted on the website www.fairlady.com. Do not send entries by mail, registered mail, fax or any other means – they will not be considered. 3. Couples who got married in South Africa between 1 January 2016 and 31 March 2017 are eligible to enter. 4. The photographs submitted must be in colour and no bigger than 4 MB. 5. Any entrants who are no longer married at the time of final judging will be disqualified, and if the winners’ marriage breaks down before the prizes are taken up, the prizes will be forfeited to other contestants. 6. Entries and photographs become the property of FAIRLADY BRIDE magazine and will not be returned. All photographs may be published online or in FAIRLADY and FAIRLADY BRIDE magazines. 7. Winners and finalists must be prepared to be photographed or filmed for other media for purposes related to this competition. 8. The holiday prize is valid until 17 April 2018 (all peak seasons and school holidays excluded) and is subject to availability. The prize is non-transferrable, non-redeemable for cash and non-upgradeable, and cannot be extended. 9. The prize excludes flights. 10. General terms and conditions apply.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Click here for T’s & C’s